Achieve optimal health on the Paleo diet with weekly meal plans and shopping lists, hundreds of delicious recipes, and super-effective bodyweight workouts you can do from home.
Whether breakfast is a grab-and-go affair or your morning is easy and relaxed, we’ve got you covered with an impressive selection of Paleo breakfast and egg recipes. All of our recipes can be prepped or fully prepared ahead of time and range from a quick Breakfast Smoothie to a more leisurely Sausage And Zucchini Breakfast Casserole. Looking for eggs? We’ve got dozens of breakfast egg recipes!
|medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|1||medium||sweet potato(es), diced|
|pound(s)||green beans, fresh, or about 8-10 beans|
|teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
- Cook chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Drain fat when done and set bacon aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of drippings from the bacon pan, onion, and sweet potato.
- Stirring often, saute until onions begin to turn translucent and sweet potato softens slightly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Add zucchini and green beans to the sweet potato mixture and cook just until they turn bright green.
- Combine bacon and vegetables. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and top with avocado to serve.